« Some have reinvented the live bulb, the bathroom scale, the door lock, the toothbrush or the thermostat… we reinvented mothers. Soon, connected life will have a new face ». That is Sen.se’s catch phrase, a young French company’s award-winning at CES 2014’s show for its innovative concept of connected object called Mother.
Mother of Sen.se arrives in France in September
Winner of the “Best of CES Award 2014” in the “Technology for a better world” category at the CES show, Sen.se mother is a French invention.
This system can make everyday objects smarter : it works with a doll “Mother”, connected to a box or a router and with sticks : the Cookies Motion sensors.
Simply assign a cookie motion to an object (key rings, fridge, box of medicine) and assign a function via the Mother interface, an App created for this purpose.
Motion cookies collect the required datas, analyze it and send notifications on your tablet or smartphone. Among the applications available:
- Drink, to measure moisture and generate alerts when not drinking enough
- Sleep, to measure sleep and quality control
- Medication, to monitor medication, simply place the cookie on the medicine’s box (or a traditional pillbox)
- Plants, method of notifying users that they water their plants
- Fridge, to be alerted when the fridge door is left open.
Sen.se will be priced at € 290, the cheapest pack includes 4 motion Mother and cookies.