International Silver Economy meeting: one day for all players and project leaders to get together
Players and project leaders looking to keep track of international business opportunities and growing markets and get in touch with potential foreign buyers will get together during the third International Silver economy meeting.
Participants will also be able to take part in workshops on relevant topics and growing markets, aimed at helping them prepare and adapt their development strategy to high-potential international markets (China, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Germany, Norway, USA…).
For the second year around, the most innovative Silver economy companies will compete in a competition organised by Business France. Participation is free and open to all companies with global business prospects.
The laureates will be awarded:
- a 3 000 euros global business coaching allowance offered by Business France
- a round-trip plane ticket provided by Air France to aid prospection on growing market
- a communications pack offered by ON MEDIO on silvereco.fr / silvereco.org/en, the French and international Silver economy platforms
- 09:00 – 12:00am Free information sessions
- Workshop 1 – Export strategies and delivery : the ORPEA case
- Workshop 2 – Growing silver economy markets
- Workshop 3 – Assisted Ambient Living : what do living labs bring to the export of innovating solutions?
- Workshop 4 – Dynamism of French Silver economy technologies
- 12:30 – 14:00pm : Networking cocktail and Business France’s award ceremony
- 14:00 – 18:00pm : Business meetings with experts in the Silver economy
Day: Wednesday June 15th
Location: Business Paris
77 boulevard Saint-Jacques
Public transport access
Metro: lines 4 and 6 / Velib’ (bicycle rental network) stops: Denfert Rochereau or Saint Jacques
RER B: Denfert Rochereau
Contact: Amina SAMBOU – Head of the Silver Economy sector – +33 1 40 73 37 47 – firstname.lastname@example.org