While the SilverNight and the SilverEco Awards event has historically been organized in Paris, Tokyo and since last year in Cannes, this 14th edition will take a real international turn, with the presence of AGEING WELL organizations and compagnies from all around the world.
This year, the SilverNight and the SilverEco Festival are evolving to make ways towards a unique international event, aiming FRANCE to host the World’s largest dedicated Ageing Well Festival.
Do not miss the 2022 SilverEco and Ageing Well International Festival !
Come and take part in the SilverEco and Ageing Well International Festival and cease the great opportunity to gain targeted international visibility and recognition !
On the 12th and 13th of September, come and meet actors from all around the world (private and corporate compagnies, nonprofit organizations, Embassies …) with the same goal as you, at the World’s Ageing Well and Silver Economy’s Rendezvous.
Replay the 2021 edition in video
The highlights of the Festival :
- Monday September 12th: Opening of the B2B Festival at the Palais des Festivals in Cannes with the participation of professionals from the sector, Expo Forum, Round Tables, business meetings, networking, politics and VIP guests, as well as the participation of foreign delegations
- Monday evening: SilverNight Gala Awards Ceremony, THE big gala evening to present and celebrate the SilverEco Awards and the SilverEco Ageing Well International Awards, followed by the networking cocktail overlooking the prestigious harbor of Cannes
- Tuesday 13th: Networking, Round Tables, Expo Forum and closing of the 14th edition
- A “SilverEco Made in France” Study Tour will be organized in parallel for foreign professionals who will come to study our organizational system for an ageing population during 3 days
The Events’ GOALS :
- Promote the Ageing Well and Intergenerational
- Boost and federate the professionals of the sector through its B2B angle with: Speed meetings, Round Tables, Crash Tests, Seniors Lab, Ideathon, Networking Cocktails, Expo Forum …
- Identify and highlight the best practice and initiatives for aging well through the candidates of the SilverEco and Ageing Well Trophies and International Awards
- Host an international Ageing Well ecosystem in France each year and thus making France the host of the world’s largest event dedicated to ageing well and successful demographic transition
- Celebrate Ageing Well !
Next September come and walk the red carpet in Cannes and celebrate with us the world’s largest event dedicated to Ageing Well and successful demographic transition from both a personal and professional point of view !
Published by the Editorial Staff on