Applications for the 16th edition of the SilverEco & Ageing Well International Awards are now open ! While the initiatives for Ageing Well are multiplying, the actors of the sector will meet again at the Palais des Festivals of Cannes on September 16th and 17th, 2024 for the federating event of the Silver economy ! The role of the SilverEco International Awards is to reward the best initiatives, but also services, products and best practices at the service of seniors for a successful demographic transition from all around the world.
If you’re involved in an initiative or project focused on promoting well-being in aging, now is the opportunity to enroll in the 2024 SilverEco & Ageing Well International Awards ! The deadline for application submissions is May 15, 2024. Applications are already coming in, so ensure you don’t delay and apply well before the closing date !
Ask for your application form right now !
Annually, over the last 16 years, the SilverEco Awards have acknowledged outstanding international initiatives committed to Aging Well. In 2024, the SilverNight, the customary awards gala, is scheduled for September 16th at the esteemed Palais des Festivals in Cannes, as part of the SilverEco & Ageing Well International Festival.
Making it Meaningful !
After having long carried the message of “changing perspectives on ageing”, the new theme chosen is “making it meaningful“.
Making it meaningful for each of our actions such as entrusting the realization of the Awards to Alzheimer patients. A big thank you to all of our artists of the France Alzheimer 06 day care center La Joïa.
Why apply to the SilverEco & Ageing Well International Awards ?
- You will earn a reputation, reinforcing your brand image and actions at an international level
- Your project will be presented on all of the event’s communication platforms
- You will be in contact with worldwide Ageing Well and Silver Economy stakeholders and decision makers
- You will have the opportunity to present your project to a Jury of international Silver Economy and Ageing Well experts
- You will be invited to the Palais des Festivals of Cannes where you will pitch and assist to the International Awards Ceremony
- The relay of your application in many partner networks of support and innovation
- The winners of the International Awards will be rewarded with a communication package worth 5 000€ on SilverEco.org
- The presentation of the winning projects in the press release and press kit of the event.
- You will have free access passes to the B2B SilverEco Festival for 2 days
And much more ! Not to mention your commitment to co-constructing the SilverEco of tomorrow, highlighted during this event !
SilverEco & Ageing Well international Awards 2024
You have until May 15, 2024 to apply ! Warning : please note that as soon as the maximum number of applications in the desired category is reached, it will no longer be possible to apply for this category.
The auditions will take place on site in Cannes on September 16, 2024 during the day, and the results will be announced during the SilverNight gala ceremony that same night.
SilverEco & Ageing Well International Festival 2024
On September 16th and 17th of 2024, the Palais des Festivals of Cannes will be decorated with the Silver Economy colors. In addition to the International Awards and the SilverNight, this event will be an opportunity for professionals to meet and network in the Expo Forum of the Festival !
Published by the Editorial Staff on