The 60 for 60+ Challenge is a grassroots campaign that harnesses the collective power of our friends, family, and social networks to raise $45,000 or more for HelpAge!
HelpAge first online fundraiser for programs that improve the lives of older people
Many of the world’s most marginalized people are 60+. This year’s International Day of Older Persons is about highlighting the talent, contributions, and participation of older persons in society.
To celebrate, HelpAge is running its first ever online fundraiser for programs that improve the lives of older people : this challenge, called “60 for 60+ Challenge”, is hosted on Razoo, an online fundraising platform.
How does it work?
- Donate $60 or more to HelpAge in honor of an older person who has had a positive impact on your life.
- Get as many people as you can (try for 10) to donate $60 or more over the giving period.
- Once you’ve made a donation, please share to Facebook along with a photo of you and the person you have chosen to honor through your donation. In your post, please share your personal story of how their talents and contributions have helped you over the course of your life.
- Don’t forget to tag @HelpAge and use #60for60+
- Send the challenge to your friends to participate as well!
Published by the Editorial Staff on