The world’s B2B meeting place for Ageing Well innovation will take place on the 18 and 19 of September in the Palais des Festivals in Cannes. The SilverEco & Ageing Well International Festival it’s six events in one Festival : Expo Forum / International Awards Gala Ceremony / Educational Program with expert round tables & conferences / Pre-qualified business meetings / Networking lunches / SilverEco Study Tour.
An international market focus
The world’s population is ageing and will continue to do so in the coming years.
While we have just reached the 8 billion inhabitants on earth, the number of people aged 65 and over is increasing every year and represents already more than 10% of the population !
Population growth is caused in part by declining levels of mortality, as reflected in increased levels of life expectancy at birth. Globally, life expectancy reached 72.8 years in 2019, an increase of almost 9 years since 1990. Further reductions in mortality are projected to result in an average longevity of around 77.2 years globally in 2050.
The share of the global population aged 65 years or above is projected to rise from 10% in 2022 to 16% in 2050. By then, the number of people aged 65 years or over worldwide is projected to be more than twice the number of children under age 5 and about the same as the number of children under age 12.
The challenge and the opportunities are worldwide !
The SilverEco & Ageing Well International Festival aims to bring together all the international professionals in the field of ageing well for 2 full days in order to share their experiences, best practices, vision of inclusive ageing, as well as to discover the innovations of today and to identify the innovations of tomorrow.
Making it Meaningful !
This international event is THE big meeting place for the players in the field of ageing, a real market place for entrepreneurs in the sector without forgetting a strong ethical approach, which is essential. Meet your future partners, accelerate your development and obtain financing during 2 entire Days.
Focus on the International Awards
While the initiatives for the Ageing Well abound, the actors of the sector will meet again at the Palais des Festivals of Cannes on September 18 and 19, 2023, for the 15th edition of the federating event : the Great Gala Awards Ceremony, the SilverNight.
The role of the SilverEco & Ageing Well International Awards is to reward the best initiatives, but also the best services, products, and best practices at the service of seniors for a successful demographic transition.
Do you have an initiative, or a project dedicated to Ageing Well ? Now is the time to register for the 2023 SilverEco & Ageing Well International Awards !
Why participate in the SilverEco & Ageing Well International Awards ?
- To present your project, your innovation, your service to a panel of internationally recognized experts, and perhaps receive the SilverEco International Award for your category, a guarantee of credibility and international recognition of the ecosystem.
- To receive a real spotlight and recognition for your innovations and initiatives for ageing well.
- To benefit from high visibility during the event, media coverage and be featured like all the nominees in the event catalog.
- To see your project widely relayed on the event’s website, social networks and on the Silver Economyportal.
Don’t delay, spots are limited. Apply for the International Awards !
BEFORE JUNE 15TH, 2023
The 2023 program
Monday 18th and Tuesday 19th of September
9:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Exchanges on the Exhibitor Booths – the International Village – the Country HUBs … Thematic trails (Home Care Services / Tomorrow’s seniors’ homes / Caregivers Support / New technologies and robotics / B2B providers / Innovative Startups, etc.).
EXPERT ROUND TABLES & CONFERENCES
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Expert Round Tables on the Forum Expo Stage – in the Podcasts Platform – Thematic Workshops – Elevator Pitch X Investors
12:45 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. Networking lunch with all the Festival participants
2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Networking appointments and speed meeting sessions (the networking platform is open 10 days before the event to allow you to organize your meeting sessions)
Exclusively on Monday 18th of September
SILVERECO & AGEING WELL INTERNATIONAL AWARDS
9:30 a.m. Reception of the Jury Experts
10:30 a.m. – 12h30 p.m. Candidates’ pitch in front of Jury Experts
SILVERNIGHT : SILVERECO & AGEING WELL INTERNATIONAL AWARDS CEREMONY
6:00 p.m. The 2023 SilverNight in the Grand Auditorium of the Palais des Festivals
8:45 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. VIP Networking Cocktail in the Forum Expo
Wednesday 20th, Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd of September
SILVERECO STUDY TOUR
During 3 full days, there will be a unique tour to discover and learn more about Ageing Well and Silver Economy. Participants will be given the chance to have a tour in care facilities all around the south of France and study the Silver Economy sector
> Contact us for more information
Why participate in the Festival ?
Positioning yourself as a key player in the Silver Economy sector by exhibiting, at the Forum Expo, during the SilverEco & Ageing Well International Festival, gives you the opportunity to :
- Discover a dynamic and creditworthy market in search of innovative solutions
- Promote ageing well and intergenerational living
- Find new partners, distributers, costumers, investors, decisionmakers, and many more professional relationships
- Boost and unite international professionals in the sector through : Speed meetings, Forum, Seniors Lab, RoundTables, Expo, Networking, Investors’ meetings
- Identify and highlight the best initiatives for ageing well, through the SilverEco International Awards’ candidates
- Host with us the international Ageing Well ecosystem, for the global event dedicated to ageing well and demographictransition
Published by the Editorial Staff on