The Silver Economy and Ageing Well International Awards will take place in Paris on the 29th of March 2018 during the biggest Silver Economy French event: the Silver Night! More than 1.500 professionals and business stakeholders will meet to exchange and discover the best ageing-well and Silver Economy innovations.
Focus on the Silver Economy and Ageing Well International Awards
For the 2018 edition, SilverEco® and Ageing Well international Awards will take place on the 29th of March 2018, in conjunction with the SilverNight at the biggest cinema theatre of Europe, le Grand REX, in Paris.
On the occasion, the best products, solutions or initiatives in the field of the Silver Economy are being awarded. All the Silver Economy stakeholders will be gathered, not only to reward and discover the best products, services, and initiatives of the year.
Why apply to the the Silver Economy and Ageing Well International Awards?
Every company, non-profit organization, foundation, NGO, public authority having a project, a solution, a product or a service for the ageing well is invited to candidate!
- You will have the opportunity to present your project to a jury of international Silver Economy experts,
- You will gain notoriety, to reinforce your brand image
- Your project will be presented on the event’s communication tools
- You will discover the French Silver Economy, its genesis and development and get in contact with French decision makers
- And last but not least: you may be the winner of one of the SilverEco and Ageing Well International Awards.
When? 29th of March 2018
Where? The Grand REX – 1, boulevard Poissonnière 75002 PARIS – FRANCE
If you want to apply to the Silver Economy and Ageing Well International Awards 2018, or if you just want further information, please contact us at +33 1 84 23 05 57 or using the website.
Published by the Editorial Staff on