On June 15th, the International Silver economy meeting took place in Paris. Focus on the second edition of the Business France competition and its winners.
Who were the finalists of the Business France competition?
On June 15th, 2016, the International Silver economy took place in Paris. On this day, 12 finalists defended their projects in the Business France competition.
Who were those finalists ?
- Vasi, the interactive adapted physical activity and health platform
- SWAF, e-health expert presenting its connected glass
- LIVA, connected jewels designer
- c..texdev, presented Communico Tool, an app dedicated to people with speech and behaviourial disorders
- Co-assist, connected alert bracelets designer
- Domalys, designs innovative adapted equipment for the elderly or the vulnerable
- Iti Communications preenting FACIL’iti, universal solution for digital accessibility
- Ubiquid, connected device specialist
- Telegraphik, intergenerational connected services
- NaturalPad, développeur de serious games au service de la e-stanté/ e-health serious games developers
- Nutrisens, nutrition specialist
- FSI, nutrition and health expert
Who came first in the Business France competition?
Iti Communications ranked first in the competition, winning the Business France export prize, an international prospecting mission.
SWAF ranked second, winning the Air France prize, a round-trip plane ticket offered to aid prospection on growing market, while Ubiquid came in third place and was awarded a communications pack offered by ON MEDIO on silvereco.fr and silvereco.org/en, the French and international Silver economy platforms.