Access to video and audio content broadcast on silvereco.org/en
Below, check our latest articles incorporating multimedia content dedicated to the Silver Economy.
One of the latest posted videos:
Jim Arrington from Venice, California, USA has entered the Guinness World Records 2018 edition as the world’s oldest male bodybuilder.
Discover this 83-year-old grandfather!
Helen Jabornik, Betty Turpin and Clementine Bonafede are respectively 104, 101 and 101 years old. Asked by “Allure”, they tell us what they’ve learned about beauty and fashion and share their secrets of their beauty regime…
Currently, there are more than 2.7 million LGBT adults aged 50 or older (nearly one third of all LGBT adults). Here is a story about Tina and Jackie who were born the same year in the same town. Despite similar beginnings, their lives take very different turns…
Developped by Telegrafik, Otono-me is an innovative telecare service where the person doesn’t need to wear anything. Otono-me has been designed for elderly, weakened or disabled people who could fall or need assistance.
[Read More…] about Otono-me: an innovative telecare service developped by Telegrafik
Lately, at the Mobile World Congress exhibition, Nokia announced the “come back” of its famous Nokia 3310 in a better version. Considered as an icon of an entire generation, is it the new perfect phone for the elderly?
Let’s find out more…
From the moment we are born, we all begin ageing. Each of us lives through different life events, we make choices, we face the consequences of policies and systems and intersecting forms of discrimination which influence our lives. As we grow older, the impact on us of these different experiences accumulates.
SilverNight / SilverEco Awards, the annual event of Silver economy will take place on March 29th at the Grand Rex in Paris, the largest cinema in Europe.
This elderly couple that we are going to talk about is unusual! Indeed, they recently married after a stage to the hospital together. It is never too late to fall in love again…
In an Indian village, called Fangane, far away from Mumbai city, there exists a school that restricts children from entering and where the youngest student must be over the age of 60. This grandmothers’s school is called Aajibaichi Shala.
Eyeprotec is Singapore based company providing a 24/7 online service via a mobile app which is used to immediately alert emergency services in case of a significant event, as well as Eyeprotec users who can provide active immediate support.
This security tool also offers for a minimum cost, 3 types of personal security services accessible to everyone. Since its launch in France in November 2016, more than 3500 people have registered on EyeProtec.
- Meet Jim Arrington: the world oldest pro bodybuilder!
- How to feel beautiful, according to centenarians
- Two stories about aging as LGBT
- Otono-me: an innovative telecare service developped by Telegrafik
- Back to the Future: is the new Nokia 3310 the perfect choice for seniors?
- Helpage animation: What is the lifecourse approach to ageing?
- Save the date: SilverNight / SilverEco Awards: 29th March 2018
- Unusual: this elderly couple fell in love at the hospital!
- Indian grandmothers are going to school for the first time
- EyeProtec, when security becomes “mobile”
- Wistiki presents its new star product: the Wistiki Ahā
- Meet Tao Porchon-Lynch, the world’s oldest yoga teacher
- Karaté grannies: older women learn to defend themselves in Kenya
- How old is old? Ask Millennials.
- Former RAF pilot Joy Lofthouse takes flight again after 70 years
- Sonova Holding AG wins three awards at the Cannes Corporate Media & TV Awards
- Japanese researcher Yoshinori Ohsumi receives the Nobel Prize for his work on autophagy
- HelpAge : Raise your voice against ageism
- C2S signed a partnership with French remote monitoring specialist Vitaris
- World Alzheimer’s Day : go on a Sea Hero Quest to retrieve lost memories!
Would you like to submit news about your company or your products, thank you to let us know using this form.