AgeingFit, the 1st European business convention dedicated to innovation in the healthy ageing sector, will take place on February 6-7, 2017 in Nice. Don’t miss this event which will gather all actors in the innovation cycle from research to market, along with the key players in regulation and evaluation !
The Department of Seniors and Halifax Chamber of Commerce will host the fourth Silver Economy Summit at the new Halifax Convention Centre, March 6-7.
“By 2030, more than one in four Nova Scotians will be over the age of 65,” said Leo Glavine, Minister of Seniors. “This conference provides an opportunity for people from all sectors to come together with innovative ideas that capitalize on this shift.”
The theme for this year’s Silver Economy Summit – AdvantAGE: Embrace the Boom – explores the role of technology with an aging population. From the use of assistive technologies to help seniors, to the rising numbers of older Nova Scotians using technology to become entrepreneurs, the conference aims to educate and inspire people to think creatively and further understand the value of technology.
“Nova Scotia has the fastest aging population in Canada,” said John Hamblin, founder of Aging 2.0 Halifax. “By leveraging new and innovative technological solutions and using a collaborative approach to problem solving, Nova Scotia can improve the quality of life for its aging population.”
Conference keynote Ted Graham is the head of open innovation at General Motors where he works to solve problems that will shape the future of transportation. His address will provide insight into the future economy and the opportunities that exist for citizens, businesses and communities to thrive.
For more information, including sponsorship opportunities and ticket information, visit halifaxchamber.com/events .
The eInclusion in Active Aging Consultation taking place in Škofja Loka, Slovenia on April 11, 2018 will investigate opportunities for an accelerated eInclusion in active aging development. The consultation participants are open to interlinking with similar networks & associations.
The objectives of eInclusion in Active Aging Consultation are the following:
- Gathering ideas of possible solutions to the problems: How to enlarge the scope of the use of eTechnology of the seniors 55+? How to extend the possibilities of eInclusion of the seniors 55+ into active participation in the society?
- Sharing best practices.
- Encouraging the stakeholders in the local communities and municipalities to engage in the development of eInclusion in Active Aging.
- Creating ideas for the joint project proposals to the national and EU tenders in order to timely engage the potential partners in the Danube, Adriatic & Ionian, Alpine regions with collaboration and networking.
Innov-Aging is the first Expo Meeting in Italy totally dedicated to the latest innovations of the Silver Market, with particular attention to the sectors: Economics-Finance, Health-Wellness and Technology.
To suggest an event on SilverEco.org/en, please kindly use this form.
Silver Economy Events
- Get ready for the Las Vegas CES on January 9-12th, 2018
- Only 11 days left before the Verklizan Innovation Day on November 29th 2017!
- The 4th China International Silver Industry Exhibition will take place on November 16-17, 2017 in Guangzhou
- 10 days to book for AgeingFit 2018 with the early bird offer!
- September 21st, 2017: World Alzheimer’s Day
- November 14th and 15th 2017: save the date for Silver Economy Expo!
- AgeingFit will take place on February 6-7, 2017 in Nice
- The 7th International Carers Conference will take place from 4-6 October 2017 in Australia
- A giant pillow fight organized in Luxembourg against Parkinson’s disease
- The Alzheimer’s Global Summit will take place on September 18-22, 2017 in Lisbon
- SilverNight/French Silver Economy Awards: applications are now open!
- The 50 + Beurs fair will take place from the 19th to the 23rd of September 2017
- July 5-6 2017: Innovative City will take place in Nice
- Get ready for the International Silver Economy meeting 2017!
- 19th of June 2017: 11th European e-Accessibility Forum
- The Paris Healthcare Week will take place from the 16th to the 18th of May 2017 in Paris
- ICFSR Congress 2017: discover the program!
- AARP’s Innovation@50+ LivePitch event will take place Wednesday, April 12 and Thursday, April 13, 2017
- 8th of March 2017: “Growing the EU Silver Economy: a workshop on policy recommendations”
- 28th and 29th June 2017: 1st edition of MedFit in Grenoble
- Save the date: NutrEvent: 14th & 15th of June 2017 in Lille
- China AID 2017: 7th to 9th of June 2017
- IANA 2017: discover the program!
- 3rd International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies for Ageing Well and e-Health
- Silver Night – French SilverEco® Trophies: 20th of March 2017
- 2nd and 3rd February 2017 : AgeingFit : discover the program !
- Get ready for the Las Vegas CES on January 5-8th, 2017
- December 5th to 8th 2016 : European Summit on Digital Innovation for Active & Healthy Aging
- Only 3 weeks to Verklizan Innovation Day on November 7th 2016
- Photography : ‘Strength for life’, capturing later life around the world
- International day of Older persons : Take a stand against ageism on October 1st
- September 28 to 30 : 10th World Conference on Gerontechnology
- November 21 and 22 2016 : French-Swiss Silver economy Innovation Forum in Fribourg
- September 22 and 23 2016 : European conference of Homes and Services for the Ageing in Lyon
- October 13 2016 : Silver Day Normandy will take place in Bagnoles de l’Orne, Normandy
- November 7 2016 : Verklizan Innovation Day in Essen, Germany
- 2nd and 3rd February 2017 : AgeingFit in Lille
- July 23-27 : 21st IAGG World Congress on Gerontology and Geriatrics (IAGG2017) in San Francisco
- November 9-10 2016: 2d Nursing Home Research International Working Group
- July 23 2017 : 12th International Academy on Nutrition and Aging (IANA) in San Francisco
- eHealth – June 30th: National “Digital, Training and Healthcare” Day near Paris
- Wednesday June 15th 2016: the International Silver Economy meeting will take place in Paris
- Paris: Innorobo, a human Robotics event
- Paris: 10th European e-Accessibility Forum
- UK: Smart Future City in London
- China : CISSE 2016 will be held on 4 – 6 May
- MEDICA 2015 – the world forum for medicine
- SPAIN : eHealth, or new medical opportunities
- Luxembourg Healthcare Summit 2015
- USA: The 5th International Conference on Frailty and Sarcopenia Research will be held in Philadelphia
- Business France: a Silver Economy meeting in Canada
- Verklizan Group organises Innovation Day 2015
- 15th of June: World Elder Abuse Awareness Day
- The Second World Congress on Healthy Ageing
- Portugal: 1st International Health and Wealth Conference
- June, 24th – International Silver Economy Business Meeting – 2nd edition
- Conference “Innovative Financing Opportunities for Active & Healthy Ageing”
- Spain: a project to make theaters more accessible
- Spain: Activa’t 2015 – Mobility, Autonomy and Leisure Fair
- Third International Conference on Aging & Cognition
- Event: The International Academy on Nutrition and Aging
- Exhibition for the Elderly – the Silver Economy event of the year
- Nursing Expo Japan 2015
- Oct 09-11,2014 : 1st Silver Economy exhibition in China (SIC)
- September 16th and 17th, 2014 : first Silver Economy International Meeting in Paris
AgeingFit @ NICE – ACROPOLIS