SilverEco.org has launched the SilverEco® and Ageing Well International Awards, which aim to bring together all Silver Economy international stakeholders on the occasion of a gala event.
For the 2018 edition, SilverEco® and Ageing Well International Awards will take place on 29th of March, 2018, in conjunction with the French event, “SilverNight” at the biggest cinema theatre of Europe, le Grand REX, in Paris.
The best international ageing well solutions awarded
During SilverEco® and Ageing Well International Awards the best international products, solutions or initiatives in the field of the Silver Economy are being awarded. Every company, non-profit organization, foundation, NGO, government agency having a project, a solution, a product or a service for Ageing Well is invited to candidate.
Projects will be assessed and analyzed by an international jury, formed by experts acting in the field of the Silver Economy, ageing well and gerontology. Jury members and Experts will judge the applications based on evaluating criteria, established by the organizational committee.
- M. Dalius BITAITIS (ex Vice-Minister of the Ministry of Social security and Labor, Director at EHPADs Group, LITHUANIA),
- M. Marco CARULLI (Program Operation Manager AAL Program),
- M. Alfonso CRUZ LENDINEZ (President of Ageing Lab, SPAIN),
- Ms. Christina DOS SANTOS (Founder and CEO of KAPVISION – PORTUGAL),
- M. Jorge FELIX (Ph.D in Social Sciences and MSs in Political Economy, BRAZIL),
- M. Alain FRANCO (Prof. Em. MD, PhD. President of the International Society for Gerontechnology, Vice-President of the IAGG),
- Ms. Maria LAVONEN (CEO at Vivago Ltd, FINLAND),
- M. Alain LEGROS (Manager Director at Balder, BELGIUM),
- M. Hiroyuki MURATA (President at Murata Associates Inc, Professor, Smart Ageing Research Center, Tohoku University, JAPAN),
- M. Enrico OGGIONI (co-founder and President of Osservatorio Senior, ITALY),
- Ms. Hirv PIRET (Head of Health Technology Division, Connected Health Cluster Manager – Tallinn Science Park Tehnopol – ESTONIA) ,
- Ms. Marzena RUDNICKA (Founder and President of the National Institute of Silver Economy, POLAND),
- M. Bradley SCHURMAN (Director Global Partnerships of AARP – USA),
- M. Alexei SIDNEV (CEO Seniorgroup – RUSSIA),
- Mr. Peter VARNAI (Principal, Health and Life science – Technopolis – UK),
- Mr. Jean Louis ZUFFEREY (President of Cercle Silver Economie – SWITZERLAND).
- You will have the opportunity to present your project to a Jury of international Silver Economy experts;
- You will gain notoriety, reinforcing your brand image and actions at an international level;
- Your project will be presented on all of the event’s communication platforms;
- You will be in contact with worldwide Ageing Well and Silver Economy stakeholders and decision makers;
- Winners will be invited to the International Awards Ceremony, this year taking place in Paris during “SilverNight”;
- And last, but not least: you will be involved in creating a better Ageing Well World.
3 key steps:
- 20/02/2018 – Application submissions deadline.
- 23/02/2018 – Nominees are announced by the Organization Committee. Jury members having received the nominee’s files, have several days to analyze and note applications.
- 29/03/2018 – Winners are officially announced during the International Awards Ceremony in Paris
For further information, please visit the event’s website or watch the teasing video.