The eInclusion in Active Aging Consultation taking place in Škofja Loka, Slovenia on April 11, 2018 will investigate opportunities for an accelerated eInclusion in active aging development. The consultation participants are open to interlinking with similar networks & associations.
The objectives of eInclusion in Active Aging Consultation are the following:
- Gathering ideas of possible solutions to the problems: How to enlarge the scope of the use of eTechnology of the seniors 55+? How to extend the possibilities of eInclusion of the seniors 55+ into active participation in the society?
- Sharing best practices.
- Encouraging the stakeholders in the local communities and municipalities to engage in the development of eInclusion in Active Aging.
- Creating ideas for the joint project proposals to the national and EU tenders in order to timely engage the potential partners in the Danube, Adriatic & Ionian, Alpine regions with collaboration and networking.
Innov-Aging is the first Expo Meeting in Italy totally dedicated to the latest innovations of the Silver Market, with particular attention to the sectors: Economics-Finance, Health-Wellness and Technology.
The Age without Borders Webtour is a live video meetup connecting you with global voices in the flourishing longevity economy.
Once an exception, longevity has become a revolution!
The CES 2019 will run Tuesday, January 8 through Friday, January 11 in Las Vegas, NV. CES 2018 will touch every major global industry, hosting 3,900 exhibitors, and drive the ever-evolving technology landscape across 2.5 million net square feet of exhibit space.
Silvereco Tokyo 2019
Japan Tour timed to align with SilverEco & Ageing Well International Awards Tokyo edition
Do not miss the unique opportunity to discover the SilverEco and ageing-well “made in Japan.” During 4 days you will also have the opportunity to meet and network with different international stakeholders in Tokyo.
Limited number of participants!
Contact us quickly!
A new edition of the Silver Economy® and Ageing Well International Awards will take place in Tokyo, Japan, on the 13th of June 2019!
Application open till the 15th of April 2019!
It is now the time to invite all Silver Economy and ageing well players to apply to the Silver Economy and Ageing Well International Awards – Tokyo Edition.
Participating in this contest, you will:
- Have the opportunity to present their project to a Jury of international Silver Economy experts;
- Earn a reputation reinforcing their brand image and actions at an international level;
- Be presented on all of the event’s communication platforms;
- Be in contact with worldwide Aging Well and Silver Economy stakeholders and decision makers;
- Be invited to the International Awards Ceremony, this year taking place in Tokyo;
- And last, but not least: all candidates will be involved in creating a better Aging Well World
We invite every company, non-profit organization, foundation, NGO, government agency leading a project, a solution, a product or a service related to healthy and active ageing to apply:
Click here: http://www.silvereco.org/awards/contact/
Ageing Well Japan Tour
An Ageing Well Japan Tour timed to align with SilverEco & Ageing Well International Awards Tokyo edition will take place from June 11th – 15th 2019. Do not miss the unique opportunity to discover the SilverEco and ageing-well “made in Japan”!