After two successful editions, AgeingFit will come back to Lille on 29th and 30th January 2019. AgeingFit it is the first international business convention dedicated to health innovation in the field of the Silver Economy.
AgeingFit is the European event to boost your innovation and business partnerships in the field of elderly care. The international convention returns on 29th and 30th January , 2019 to Lille. Register before October 14, 2018 to benefit from an Early Bird rate!
A 360° approach to innovation in Silver Health
For its 3rd edition, AgeingFit will bring together manufacturers, service providers, accommodation and healthcare facilities, private and public research institututions, specialized associations and clusters, investors, mutuals and health insurers as well as legislators and institutional investors, with the aim of stimulating business and innovation partnerships in the senior market.
A program focused on exchange
During two days, AgeingFit will offer you:
- business meetings: allowing you to organize up to 30 qualified appointments over 2 days;
- round tables and conferences to discuss: economic, medical, scientific and regulatory issues of Silver Health;
- innovation pitches: enabling the promotion of innovative technologies and start-ups;
- an exhibition to increase your visibility with 600 expected participants;
- a gala evening to continue networking informally.
Numbers speak for themselves
AgeingFit will gather:
- more than 500 participants
- more than 1,500 appointments;
- 20 countries represented;
- 40 international speakers;
- 15 innovation pitches;
- 40 exhibitors.