After a successful first edition, AgeingFit, the European business convention dedicated to innovation in Silver Economy and Health, will take place on 6th and 7th February 2018 in Nice (France).
AgeingFit is the meeting point for companies, scientists, financers and directors of retirement, nursing homes and hospitals from the Silver Economy and Health sector. AgeingFit offers those actors a frame so as to collectively develop innovative products and services for the prevention, treatment and support of the effects of ageing on seniors.
The AgeingFit networking platform for Silver Economy and Health
Following the latest findings from the Silver Economy and Health sector, our challenge is to promote and accelerate R&D and commercial partnerships in the sector at a European and international levels.
AgeingFit is designed as a platform for meetings and exchanges to:
- Shape the Silver Economy and Health sector
- Identify the needs of the senior market
- Boost innovation partnerships
- Promote innovations and feature actors from the sector
- Exchange views on the regulation and evaluation of innovative devices and services
Silver Economy and Health actors will gather around key activities at AgeingFit:
- Conferences and roundtable discussions to gain insight and discover the latest industry trends
- One-to-one meetings to maximise innovation, business opportunities and collaborations through prequalified meetings
- Innovation pitches to present projects and innovations to decision-makers and investors
- Exhibition to boost company visibility among other innovators in the healthy ageing sector
- Hosted events (congresses, workshops) to support and facilitate partnership research by making
public/private connections possible.
AgeingFit, the European business convention dedicated to innovation in Silver Economy and Health
This event aims at enhancing French expertise in Silver Economy and Health at a European scale, developing partnerships (public-private and private-private), promoting innovations in this field and encouraging their financing.
The AgeingFit conferences cover the latest news and key issues in the sector
The conference programme is designed around three tracks: From Needs to Ideas, from Ideas to Innovation and from Innovation to Market.
Pitches to promote innovation
AgeingFit, in partnership with Médialis and Big Booster, will reward the best innovations to improve the daily lives of seniors or prevent age-related diseases during a pitch contest.
The pitches will take place in the Innovation Area in the centre of the exhibition hall.
AgeingFit, a hosted event
AgeingFit will host the IGAM Congress « Quoi de neuf en gériatrie et gérontologie ? ». The themes of innovation in ageing, prevention and neurodegenerative diseases will be discussed. This congress will be organised by the Institut de Gérontologie des Alpes Maritimes in partnership with the Société Provençale de Gérontologie.
When: February, 6-7, 2017
Where: NICE – ACROPOLIS – Palais des Congrès – 1, Esplanade Kennedy – France