Who can apply?
Every company, non-profit organization, foundation, NGO, government agency having a project, a solution, a product or a service for Ageing Well is invited to participate.
Why do I apply?
- You will have the opportunity to present your project to a Jury of international Silver Economy experts;
- You will earn targeted visibility, reinforcing your brand image and actions at an international level;
- Your project will be presented on all of the event’s communication platforms;
- You will be in contact with worldwide Ageing Well and Silver Economy stakeholders and decision makers;
- Winners will be invited to the International Awards Ceremony, this year taking place in Tokyo
- And last, but not least: you will be involved in creating a better Ageing Well World.
How do I apply?
When is the deadline?
The deadline for the submissions is 11th of October 2018.
What is the cost?
- Awards Ceremony
Entry to the Awards ceremony (this year taking place in Tokyo) is free of charge.
Registration here: http://www.silvereco.org/awards/registration/
Travel and overnight is at your own expense.
Once the completed Application forms are received, they will be evaluated by the organisation committee.
Only those Application nominated will have to pay a communication fee of 590 Euro.
Special price conditions for particpation have been negotiated with several countries and for winners of local awards. Please contact the organiser for further information.
What does this cost involve?
The application fee covers all marketing and communication tools of the event:
Nominees are promoted and presented on the event’s website, on the event’s brochure, have the opportunity to participate in the online vote…
A communication voucher of €2,000 to use on the international portal of the Silver Economy, SilverEco.org, will be granted to the winners.
Winners will enjoy one free travel and stay in Tokyo for the Awards Ceremony and 3 VIP pass at the Ceremony, they will be entitled to use the official Winner / BEST WORLD SOLUTION logotype.
And of course, they will be awarded a Trophy and an Official Certificate at the International Awards Ceremony in Tokyo, Japan, on the 15th November 2018!
When will the Nominee shortlist be announced?
The nominees of the shortlist will be announced after the Organization Committee has evaluated all entries. All participants will be informed by e-mail.
When will the winners and finalists be announced?
The 3 winners and the 12 finalists will be revealed to the public during the Awards ceremony.